(This game was produced during the 7DRL 2020)
You've been tasked by the Solar Alliance to investigate a research space-station orbiting the planet UP54, after communications have gone quiet.
You will have to investigate the cause of the communications failure, and determine if the station can be salvaged. Your space suit has limited power, so you can't delay, or take unnecessary risks.
Best of luck.
Arrow Keys: Move (and change facing)
C: Charge Weapon
Space: Rest, fire your weapon or confirm menu actions
Bump into objects to interact with them. Bumping into enemies is NOT an attack.
You charge up an energy-ball in the direction you last moved, and then fire it in that direction.
- Conserve your energy. Every action consumes various amounts of power.
- Blobs can block doorways, but you can blow up doors with two shots.
1) Find the reactor core and initiate a self destruct, and escape through the red airlock hatch before the timer runs out.
2) Kill all the blobs and then escape through the airlock.
1) Run out of power
2) Get caught in the self destruct
3) Try to leave before either setting the self-destruct or killing the blobs (This is the cowards escape.)
This game was made with DOME, the comfortable framework for making games in Wren, built on top of this example engine.
The source for Station Salvage can be found here.
Unzip your downloaded file and open the `dome` executable.
On Mac OS X, you might need to run it from the terminal. Contact me for assistance.